Race Run DMC Trail Races
Sunday 3rd June 2018 12 Midday
- Ridge Run : 5 miles.
- Ridge Run & Summit : 7.5 miles.
- Ridge Run & Summit & Heath : 9.5 miles.
- Location: Set in the spectacular Divis and Black mountain an area of natural beauty.
- In association with The National Trust and Belfast Hills Partnership.
- Registration : Coffee Shop between 10.30 – 11.30am for all races.
- Safety briefing 11.50am.
- Toilet facilities available.
- Limited car parking available at Divis car park, we would encourage participants to car share where possible.
- This is a timed run but will be a personal challenge and participants are free to walk, jog, or run as they see fit.
- Post race hydration at the finish line, participants can purchase tea and coffee from the coffee shop.
- This can be a technical course and all participants should ensure that they have adequate footwear and clothing – off road shoes are recommended. It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure they are medically fit to take part.
- Prize giving will be held at the coffee shop.